Engineering CapitalEngineering Capital partners with great entrepreneurs driven by technical insights: we boldly invest before traditional venture firms are willing. We lead and anchor seed rounds in companies defining new categories with the ambition to shape the future of information technology.
- Oracle Snaps Up Palerra to Boost Cloud Security
- Network analytics startup Kentik pulls in $23M Series B
- The Future of the Data Center
- Disaster Recovery startup Datos IO launches with $15.25m
- Ashmeet Sidana to speak on Market Size - a venture capital perspective at SVCE Speaker Series
- Menlo Security emerges from Stealth with $25m
- Menlo Security says it can keep malware from invading your business
- VC Breakfast with Guest VC: Ashmeet Sidana of Engineering Capital
- Palerra, an automated cloud security company, raises $17 million—and 'coolness'
- Palerra Closes $17 Million in New Funding to Fuel Cloud Security Automation
- Venture Firm Engineering Capital Emerges With $32 million Fun
- Engineering Capital targets data-center transformation
- VC Engineers $32m fund... backing from consortium including university endowment
- The Kingmaker in the background: Kathryn Gould